January 05, 2013

Has it really been that long?

Yes, David. Yes it has. Get real.

I now live with Lindsey, we have been courting exclusively now for nearly two years. I have nothing interesting to say about that right now.
    I deliver pizza in sunny Hollywood, California! The glitterati call, and I answer. This job is pretty good for me. I work very little, I get to listen to music all day in my car, good manager, tips blah blah blah. I like to drive. whatever.
    I think I may be a bit spoiled these days, and I am deteriorating as a capable person. I guess that's why I need to have people around to help me. fuck... That's actually true. It's what you would say about a challenged individual, right? I'm not a mental goof-em-up, I'm just a little boy. 13/m/ca

No comments:

Post a Comment