September 24, 2010

Moving to Indiana for a short time...

and then moving to Los Angeles.
This is what I might have to do... because I can, and I think it would be interesting. The only problem is that I need to get a job for a short period of time in Bloomington, IN, where there are tens of thousands of college students. Possible? Maybe. Probable? No. You only live once, right? ...Right? I have not even lived that many times. I need to wake up in about seven hours so I can exercise and then work all night long. I woke up today at 1:30 AM... whoopsie. I had a message from one of my co-workers telling me that my manager asked if I would come in to work to beef up my hours... I just slept right on through that opportunity. I wish they would just schedule me for more hours instead of trying to give me hours at the last minute.

Blah blah blah. My manager seems to like me now... which is abnormal. He generally seems to dislike everyone who works for him. Now that I have gained a tiny shred of respect, I will be leaving. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment