September 28, 2010

The Switch

I worked a 10:00pm - 6:00am shift, and tonight it's a 12:00am - 8:00am shift. Those two extra hours of free time really make a huge difference. I slept for ten hours. I was dreaming of all sorts of peculiar things, but one reoccurring theme was taking a pee that would not end and not feeling satisfied, I finally got up and went to the bathroom. It's a little after nine now, and I have much to do. I already went to Trader Joe's to get dog food, for if I had not, my dog would not have been able to eat. While I was out I took a quick trip to the ranch market to get mangoes. In other good news, Trader Joe's has delicious figs again, I learned that early this morning as I was forgetting to buy dog food as a direct result of forgetting to bring my list. Fennesz is playing tomorrow night in Eagle Rock and I had planned to go, requested the night off from work, fixed the fuck-up when they scheduled me anyway, but now I noticed I am again scheduled to work. I have made up my mind that I will work for two reasons: One, I would be so damned tired if I went to the show, and I am going to have to pull that shit on Friday to see AIDS Wolf anyway, Two, I would rather get the hours this week because without working that night I would only have 22.5 hours. So instead of spending $15 on a ticket and paying for gas, I will make some money. I still get AIDS Wolf, XbXrX, and two other bands I've never seen, but should be good. Over AND out.

No comments:

Post a Comment