October 03, 2010

And I couldn't be more unhappy about it.

Tonight I go back into work, after two good nights off.


Other meaningless news: When I see John C. Reilly in movies, I often think about Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Why? I can often imagine Phillip Seymour Hoffman playing the character John C. Reilly is portraying (e.g. the movie Criminal). This morning I was watching the movie Hard Eight, starring none other than John C. Reilly, and I again had Hoffman on the brain. I was wondering if they had been in a movie together, and wishing I could cross reference names on imdb.com... but not too much later, there was Hoffman throwing dice at a craps table. That was interesting. After that movie I began watching a documentary called Helvetica, which, incidentally, is the typeface I am currently using. About halfway through that movie I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore. I had spent two nights as tired as can be, and by eight in the morning I was ready to crash. I slept for less than three hours before waking up, I was then up for over three hours. I only slept again after taking melatonin, So again I slept less than was desired. I was really hoping to sleep ten to twelve hours to make up for the lost sleep, but it is what it is. I go into work at midnight and will be there until eight in the morning. Such a shift is not for me... but it is mine nonetheless. Tonight everything is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment