October 05, 2010

Nocturnal life coming to an end?

In answer to my own question, it looks like it. As long as nothing goes wrong I will be taken off of the graveyard shift and given daytime hours. This will help exponentially my moving to Los Angeles, however, it will also be more stressful to be at work. I will be working with my manager much more frequently, which can be very demoralizing. I like to look ahead a little bit to a day when I no longer work at that place, a day that is approaching rapidly, thankfully.
I also wish to mention that this blog got some much appreciated attention today from some great people. I was excited to see that musicians I liked enough to go see live several times, and write about, had taken an interest in what I had written. Thanks to anyone who reads anything I've written, it is encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment