March 07, 2010

Blargh Garlph

I had sinus aches all night that seem to be subdued now that I am out of bed. I don't know what is wrong, but my allergies are going a bit bonkers. My interview is tomorrow, so I have to physically and mentally be up to it by the end of today. I'm going to get a haircut, and figure out what I'm going to wear. After all of that nonsense, I will record more music. If the weather holds out I'd like to get out on the bike today. I am sneezing over and over... it is no fun at all. I really hope this all goes away soon so I can really be sharp at my interview. Nobody hires a sneezer.
On a different note, recording went pretty well yesterday. The song I wrote for the session is now recorded all the way through on the piano. That worked surprisingly fast, and then we spent a much longer time writing and recording a little guitar part for another song. That is the way it goes though.
All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment