March 20, 2010

I am in the system.

I met the assistant manager and got a temporary employee ID number... I even got a shirt. I will be making $9.20 an hour, after taxes I will take home at least A couple dollars. Everyone was very relaxed there, and I felt very calm about everything. My biggest worry is that I will hurt my arms stocking the shelves. I will work it out. So I will go back to sleep soon and wake up as late as I can, then hopefully stay up until about noon, and sleep until 8:00PM. Then I will do all of my home exercise and get to work by midnight. I will get off at 8:00AM and come home. Then it all happens again and again. It will get easier.

Things I must find time for:
Recording
Exercise
Keeping with the raw vegan food (shopping a lot)
Reading
Being me

No comments:

Post a Comment