March 12, 2010

I am now just tired... not tired and employed.

I went to the training class only to find that my forms of identification were not adequate. I did tell my future manager what I had, there was just a misunderstanding. Now next week I will have to get myself up again and go to the class. Everything is put on hold for a week. I called the manager of the store and he said to just go next week, so I still have a job, assuming the class goes much better next week. This is a drag though.
I still plan to go see Quasi tomorrow night at the Detroit bar... And you bet I will bring two forms of ID to that! You see, this is the very same venue that accused me of trying to pass off a fake ID. They took my driver's license, bent it all up, and laughed at me. "Really fake bro." They then refused to give it back to me and told me to, "Call the cops." Well then the manager came out with a phone and asked if I wanted the police to be called. I let him know that it was ridiculous that it had to come to that but, if it was the only way to get my license back, yes, call the police. After waiting for well over an hour they gave my license back to me, clearly understanding they were in the wrong. The police never arrived... I imagine they were never even called.

1 comment:

  1. I hate how we need a bunch of papers to prove who we are.. that is proof that people in general are untrusting... or at least the society we are raised in

    ReplyDelete