March 19, 2010

I have infiltrated the job market.

The training class only took 3 1/2 hours. Tomorrow I drop off a lot of signed papers to the manager of the store I have been hired to work at. I am supposed to start at midnight on Monday... or you might call it Sunday. I have no idea how I will pull this one off. I will either get an extra day, or do some sort of miracle schedule shift. Either way, my first day or so will be tough. The class was easier than I even imagined it would be. I will be tested, later from what I am told, but have complete confidence in myself to pass all the tests. At first I was taking notes on the answers, but I stopped because it was too simple to get wrong.
My store manager is on his first day of a two week vacation, so I will be starting with the assistant manager. I believe that I will do well. I want to do well. I am going to make money so I can buy goji berries and mangoes and apples and all sorts of other raw foods. I wonder if anyone else working at any CVS location is working to support a raw food diet. They have over 7,000 locations nationwide, but I still would bet my bollocks to a barn dance that the answer is no.
More updates to come soon. I will be sure to write about how well my new schedule suits me and, more interestingly, how my new job suits me.

1 comment:

  1. wow, things seem to really be looking up for dave… find out what happens next week on .."David Estrin"

    ReplyDelete