March 18, 2010

Everything is about to change.


Tomorrow I have another shot at that class. This time I will be equipped with a birth certificate. So from 9:00 - 2:00 I will be learning how to be the best employee I can be, and also will be getting paid for it. Then I will take as long a nap as I can. I will need to immediately be on a completely different schedule. I'm shooting for waking up at 8:00 PM and going to sleep at noon. I really wish that I didn't have to go back to being nocturnal. I have been enjoying the sun lately. I feel more alive when I wake up during the day, but I suppose working will give me some validation of life. Making money will be nice.
So yesterday I walked to the place I will be working and noticed there is a vegan restaurant across the street. My first thoughts were temptation... I figured that I would be tempted to eat cooked food because I would be so close to good tasty vegan food. I quickly realized that the place would never be open when I am around. That certainly makes it easier to stay raw.
I am really hoping this works out well. I must say that I am a bit nervous about a few things. I am mostly concerned with what I will do, and what there will be time for. I have been getting a lot of exercise and eating very well, juicing and recording a good amount of music. What will I keep doing once 40 hours each week are reserved for work?

No comments:

Post a Comment