March 17, 2010

Walking to work

Today I am going to try walking to my future workplace to get a feel for how long it would take. A bicycle seems more realistic I guess, but I figure I'll try walking. I have a feeling an automobile will be my most used form of transportation to work. It will probably take too long to walk, but there is a bus that can cut the trip about in half. Considering I am going in to work at midnight, I will not have any bus options to get to work, only home. I think it would be fun to walk to work late at night. I used to take late night walks all the time.

Here is a link: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/60072add5a/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-ben-stiller


I went to the pool yesterday to swim some laps, but bees were constantly landing in my lane and swimming around for their lives. I have a bad history with bees... well, one terrible incident with bees that occurred when I was very young has left a permanent mark on me. That mark is fear. Needless to say, I didn't get as much swimming done as I would have liked. To make up for it, I just went back to the pool last night. Bee free and at ease I swam for a good long time. It was quite pleasant.
Now I make vegetable juice, goodbye.


UPDATE: It takes an hour and ten minutes on both of the routes I took. After walking two hours and twenty minutes in that heat it is nice to gobble down some water. Gulp gulp, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment