March 26, 2010

Ready for work

I have work the next five nights. It was nice to have a night off. I went to Mother's market, I got to relax and take my time with my home exercise, I took a long walk and listened to a lot of good music. If you happen to have a copy of Daniel Johnston and Jad Fair's album "It's Spooky" you should put on the track Summer Time... Trevor, I'm looking at you. I love that song.
I got the first two discs of the State complete series in the mail yesterday and watched a bunch of it. Funny stuff. Netflix is great.
So California is going to vote for legalized marijuana. I hope it passes, even though I have not touched the stuff in six months, nor do I care to, but it would be a real money maker and could really help our state. Not to mention, all of the money it would save us from jailing offenders of the current law, and who wants to have non violent people suffer at the hands of violent offenders and guards? Well, cross your fingers, hell, the health care bill passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment