March 29, 2010

Change of plans.


So I thought I'd have tonight free from work, but instead I will be working eight hour shifts the next three nights, then I will have three consecutive nights free. On the first of my three free nights I will be going to Echo Curio in Echo Park to see Chris Corsano play a solo gig on the drums. I then will have two nights to do whatever I want, then I work for a night. With all of the modifications on the schedule it turns out I have two more nights off after that. On the 5th of April I will be going to Pehrspace, also in Echo Park, to see Rare Grooves and The Real Noriega presented by Sean Carnage, the Monday night hero. I am very excited for these two shows, and am exceptionally happy that I get to see them. Music is the only good reason to stay alive, as far as my current life is concerned... That, and possibly the look of the moon on special nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment